Quantcast

snowshoe finals

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
look out biotches i'm most likely going to race this race!!! not racing moto this week,so i thought i might come whip some booty!!! hopefully i'll have a bike to ride,if not i'll borrow one from the mac. see ya'll when you get here! remember i haven't ridden a dh bike at all this year so if i beat you,you must suck real bad!!!
later kalan

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
look out biotches i'm most likely going to race this race!!! not racing moto this week,so i thought i might come whip some booty!!! hopefully i'll have a bike to ride,if not i'll borrow one from the mac. see ya'll when you get here! remember i haven't ridden a dh bike at all this year so if i beat you,you must suck real bad!!!
later kalan
i'll believe it when i see it
bob

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Race is Sunday(tommarrow) and Practice today(saturday). Cat's are intro( beginner) weekend warrior(sport), ametuer( expert) and pro. Cost is $75 for the weekend of practice and race, and to ride the whole mt.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Banche is about to get whooped up on. better watch out.

actually, im not racing. how does a 6" travel bike with a singlecrown sound on that course?

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
I was talking with guy on the lift who mentioned 3 or 4 different websites that would have photos and video of the race... Now that I"m home, the only one I can remember is monkeyflipproductions.com.

Does anyone know what the other sites are?

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
I was talking with guy on the lift who mentioned 3 or 4 different websites that would have photos and video of the race... Now that I"m home, the only one I can remember is monkeyflipproductions.com.

Does anyone know what the other sites are?
I'll have mine up tomorrow...a few tonight. Took about 600 pics