Quantcast

Snowshoe FR festival

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
Mountain Bike Freeride Festival: May 28 - 31

Start off your mountain biking season at Snowshoe Mountain as we unveil our new Mountain Bike Freeride Park. In addition to the great mountain biking, the Freeride Festival will also feature live entertainment, bike demos, cookouts, the summer grand opening of the Mountain Adventure Center Bike Shop and more.

Any of you guys plan on going to this? Theres about 10 of us that plan on going from ohio. Looks like its gonna be a sweet time!

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
We aren't all going down together but me and the other two guys i'm going with are planning on getting there around noon on saturday and leaving late evening on sunday. Got work until 5 friday and memorial day stuff to attend to monday.

You guys have some sweet stuff over there in NY? I'm thinkin about takin a small vaca around the 4th and bringing my bike over.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
man, if my season started at the end of May I would go crazy. Snowshoe sounds like a blast, though.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I want to go so bad. No way to get out of work:( Oh well palttekill will have to do:D

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I'll be there from Saturday through Monday. I'll be on a Banshee Scream with a custom headbadge :D ...

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
We are planning a big build day the weekend of the 5th next month. Gonna get some new north shore stuff built. We'll need other peeps to check it to. More than welcome to come out anytime.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Lemme think... Our crew will be on

2 Black Yeti AS-X's with Sherman Breakout (me and Gee Spot)
Grey Bullit with SuperT (Tweek)
Green Stinky Primo (Mtbkngrl)
Black Stinky Dee Lux (Crashby)
Black Gemini (stuntmatty)
White Lenz Sport DH with 888 (Instigator)
Red Bullit with a Rohloff (Squirrel)
Green SGS with Boxxer (TreeSaw)
Black/blue Planet X Hawaiian (Squid)

We shouldn't be too hard to spot :p

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
Cool i'll keep a look out! I haven't rode to much with the guys that are going so i don't know their bikes to well. Be a couple karpiels with shivers on em and a v10, and a minute man. Bout all i remember. (only beein into DH/FR for couple months, Mb's for a year)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by yellowfox
Anybody gonna have camera's or camcorders or anything? Definately are going to need some footage!
I'll have a helmet cam. But chances are I'll only be using it for a couple runs per day, since I don't want to ruin the camera, so I probably won't be going super big while I am carrying it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by Echo
I'll have a helmet cam. But chances are I'll only be using it for a couple runs per day, since I don't want to ruin the camera, so I probably won't be going super big while I am carrying it.

I bet if you cut a large nerf ball in half, hollowed out a space for the camara and a peephole and sealed it all back up with clear packing tape, you'd protect it sufficiently to go big. I'd suggest a flesh-tone colored nerf ball. :D