Quantcast

Snowshoe freeride park info

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Talked to one of the guys at Snowshoe sunday. He said that they are probably going to shut the lift in the park down for the rest of the summer in early September. He said that the lift has to be torn down for maintenance to get ready for the winter. They will be running the lift on the westrern side for the rest of the summer. If you where planning on getting up there, you better do it in August.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
denjen said:
Talked to one of the guys at Snowshoe sunday. He said that they are probably going to shut the lift in the park down for the rest of the summer in early September. He said that the lift has to be torn down for maintenance to get ready for the winter. They will be running the lift on the westrern side for the rest of the summer. If you where planning on getting up there, you better do it in August.

they better have it open for the Race weekend of the 11-12 of September or I'm gonna be one pissed off camper! :angry:

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I just spoke to Keith at the MAC and he said the lifts on the Freeride side are scheduled to be open until the end of September and they are trying to work it out so they will be open for the first two weeks of October.

Here is the phone number for the MAC if ayone wants to call and get updates: 304-572-5917

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
The semipro kid at the MAC and whos pretty much one of the dudes in charge of building said theya re shutting it down after the festival and the big side is open after so we shall see.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
mobius said:
The semipro kid at the MAC and whos pretty much one of the dudes in charge of building said theya re shutting it down after the festival and the big side is open after so we shall see.
Keith just called back and told me the same thing. He said the Freeride Park and Ballhooter lift will close September 13. They will run the lift in the western territory weather permitting on weekends after the 13th. The shuttles will continue to run also.