Quantcast

Snowshoe Freeride Weekend Condo Available

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
Hey Monkeys. I own a condo up at Snowshoe, and I've got to send my owners use calendar in for the summer season. I just realized that I won't be going up there for the FR festival over Memorial Day weekend. I thought that I would see if any Monkeys would be interested in the condo that weekend before I sent the paper in.

I could let a Monkey have it for $90/night. I think snowshoe rents it out for around $125+tax. If nobody wants it, I'll just leave it open on my sheet and let Snowshoe rent it. Just thought I would make the offer.

The condo is in Expedition Station which is in the Village where the old Spruce Lodge was. It's right next to Cheat Mountain Pizza. The condo is hotel room sized and has a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. It also has a plasma TV, Internet access, and a kitchenette. The condo has a view overlooking the Skidder slope, which this summer will be a slopestyle and dirt jump park.

If anybody is intrested in other dates let me know. Send me a PM if interested. I've got to have this paper sent in by Monday.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
TCP21 said:
i pm'ed you about a weekend
Reply sent.

I've already gotten 2 PMs about the condo. I'm only planning on using it for the 4 race weekends.

June 23-25, July 21-23, Aug 18-20, and Sept 8-10.

The rest of the summer season is wide open. If anybody wants to use any of the dates let me know before I send the paper in. That will guarentee you will get the dates. After I send the paper in, it still may be available, but I'll have to call snowshoe and make sure they haven't booked it already.

Anyway anybody who wants to stay in it, will need to pay me 1 night deposit. Then pay the rest a week or so before you go. I may also have you sign something that says you won't trash the place or sue me.

If you have any questions you can post here or PM me.

Apr 10, 2006
East TN
Hey Old Skool, me and a couple of my buddies are planning our anual trip to Snow Shoe for July 13th through the 15th, and we were wondering if you had anybody lined up for those dates. If you don't have anyone set for these dates let us know what we need to do to set this up. Thanks