Quantcast

Snowshoe Lifts Operating on Weekends

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
We're constantly listening to and trying to meet the demands of our riders. One more way that we try to give back. Going to be an awesome summer! Stay tuned for more updates.

S

seespotendo

OH!!!
thats some kick a$$ news

went to snowshoe once last year. i stayed on the basin side all day.
i wasnt feelin the whole every 30min shuttle.:imstupid: but now i dont gotta worry bout it.:busted:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
not to be a killjoy, but didnt Snowshoe come out with the same information about this time last year? I think their management really shot themselves in the foot last year. I sure as sh!t am not spending ANY money there until its been proven they are not just going to steal our money with fruitless lies again

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
not to be a killjoy, but didnt Snowshoe come out with the same information about this time last year? I think their management really shot themselves in the foot last year. I sure as sh!t am not spending ANY money there until its been proven they are not just going to steal our money with fruitless lies again
The differance is that the announcement was made on the SS website this year. That never happened last year. Trevyn posted here that the lifts would run but it was never made official on the SS site.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176510

Post #4 is what caused all of the problems last year

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Hell, the lifts are running now!

Hopefully we'll get the 2"-4" they are calling for tonight...... preferable 4+. :)