Quantcast

Snowshoe Mayhem in the Mtns Pictures

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Oh sh*t Del, that's a good pic. :thumb:

At least someone knew how to use your camera. Next time you take the pics of me riding. Actually, hobble yourself out on the next ride and man the camera if you're not convolescing.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
BigMike said:
Why do his pads hate dolphins?
That's me. The "I HATE DOLPHINS" sticker on the pads is from Stopadoodledoo. It's an A+ quirky british downhilling eMagazine (or whatever people are calling them nowadays).

But don't dolphins make you angry with their squeaking and chirping and eating of fishes?! I mean come on look at those pointy beaks and plotting eyes!! :mad:

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Mike are you using a mac to process your photos?

I only ask because they all seem underexposed or with the gamma set too low for my PC, which coincidentally runs a gamma of 1.6 so it's half way between a standard PC and a mac.

Just curious.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
HotButterToppin said:
Mike are you using a mac to process your photos?

I only ask because they all seem underexposed or with the gamma set too low for my PC, which coincidentally runs a gamma of 1.6 so it's half way between a standard PC and a mac.

Just curious.
Yep, I'm on my new Powerbook. I didn't realize there was that big of a difference

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
bizutch said:
the one of me looks like I'm trying to hide behind the rock from predators...it's so dark? Remote flash next time?
I didn't want to be flashing everyone when they came down, might freak some people out, I've heard people complain about that in the past.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
And oh yeah, I didn't do any type of "processing," besides a batch file type conversion, a batch image size, and a batch insert my name.

There was no lighting compensation done, but they are all .crw files, so I can lighten them up almost 2 stops fairly easily

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
BigMike said:
I didn't want to be flashing everyone when they came down, might freak some people out, I've heard people complain about that in the past.

It really only bothers people when you hide behind a tree and wait till the last minute to jump out and flash them right in the eyes. Then they get pissed for some reason

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
#1549? I didn't see you take a picture, as I was going to slow in the woods before the drop that you and I practically had a conversation as I was lollygagging along...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
#1549? I didn't see you take a picture, as I was going to slow in the woods before the drop that you and I practically had a conversation as I was lollygagging along...

No, sorry babe, but it was nice talking to you on the way down :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
banche said:
mike did you get one of me #19
thanks the kliquor !!
eh bro....congrats...the fat helmet and gut must have pulled you down the mountian....so which course marshall in the woods pulled back the tape to let you straightline the course??? :p :p :p :p
Oh, and Powerline on Sunday was AWESOME! Got dizzy I whipped around so many turns. :thumb: