Quantcast

Snowshoe Mayhem in the Mtns Pictures

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, Here's the deal..... All of my pictures are in RAW format, and what I'm gonna do is just do a batch reformat to JPEGs, and post them up on the web. I should have almost everyone that dropped the rock under the lift. Some pictures had a horrible glare on them, and I missed a lot of the Women and Beginners because I was up at the log drop and there wasn't enough light, so I moved to the Rock (I still have some of the pictures of the log drop too)

So post you're rider number in THIS thread, and i'll upload the picture to my comcast server and post it here, and then you can download it, etc. This will be easier for me, because I can just dump them all up there, instead of having to deal with individual emails.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I had to lower the resolution and size the pictures down to get them all on the web. I had to get them down to 2MBish, but they still look pretty good. If you like your pic and want it in high resolution and Professionally printed, send me a PM and we'll discuss details and price

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
Thanks!

Mike, there is a free program that I have been using to create albums called jalbum (http://jalbum.net/) that pretty much does all the work. What I have found what works for me is to not rename anything, just batch convert to jpg and reduce the size to 640x whatever ratio you camera is at, run the jalbum and upload it to the sever. That way people can sort out which ones they want instead of you having to go search for everyone's number.

You can email me at psycle_on at yahoo.com if you need.

-steve

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I can fully recommend Fotopic.net. :thumb:

I usually batch convert/resize my pics down to 1024 as the largest dimension and then upload there as they have a nice thumbnail system and 250MB of free storage. Think you can easily have more accounts too but I haven't used up my first yet so I'm not sure.

Did anyone see my huge backflip off the rock? What? No?

Oh right it's because I was busy shouting PEDAL FAT ASS at my buddy. Good time. :thumb: ;)

May 24, 2005
Baltimore

But chances are if you have a pic of me I'm on my head during practice. No one knows it but I actually won the Pro class but was disqualified for using performance enhancing drugs. :(

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, I'm working on getting the requested photos up as we speak. The pictures are huuuge, So I sized them down and downed the quality a bit, but they still look good :)

If you like the picture, and want it edited, made all pretty like and professionally printed, shoot me a PM and we'll work somthing out, probably not too expensive, definantly not more than the $20somthing bucks they were charging at The Nationals!

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
HotButterToppin said:

But chances are if you have a pic of me I'm on my head during practice. No one knows it but I actually won the Pro class but was disqualified for using performance enhancing drugs. :(
hahaha good one to bad u didnt get to race but im sure u still had a great time

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
bballboy388 said:
hahaha good one to bad u didnt get to race but im sure u still had a great time
My 'roided-up quads of steel bent my rental bike's frame during a crazy wheelie contest in the parking lot. That's why I didn't race. Let's be clear on one thing, sir! ;)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jeremy R said:

Yo Mike, I rode up the lift with you and did not even know you were on here. We talked about how banged up our knees were, and your wife sat there as quiet as a mouse. :)
Yeah man, It was good talking to ya!

And she's not my wife..., Yet :blah:

I dunno what it is, but when we start talking biking, she gets all quiet, but if we are talking about somthing she knows about, I can't get a word in edgewise!

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
HotButterToppin said:
My 'roided-up quads of steel bent my rental bike's frame during a crazy wheelie contest in the parking lot. That's why I didn't race. Let's be clear on one thing, sir! ;)
hahaha what ever u say

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
I forgot, 1416 as well please

much appreciated

-MV

edit*: I just saw your post with the 'no 1400s pics' ... so nevermind