Quantcast

Snowshoe Nationals Scheduel

MTBDOC

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
Way down south
Strange, the Ex racers are separate from SemiPro and fast little boys. At least it's not as bad as Big Bear, where the Ex racers are moved back to race in one big mess with the Sport and Beginner racers...talk about a pile-up!

Mount Snow has posted their schedule here: Mt Snow NCS

Oh, and Heidi: if they EVER get it completed, I am also racing for Titus this year, after several with Ellsworth. Waiting on a custom Ti 29" hardtail with the swappable dropouts...drool, drool. It's funny as they sent clothing...I'm racing in the jersey already. I'm currently playing around on a used Fisher Supercal, and also race SS on an old Ti bike that has no decals...toyed with attaching Titus decals, but it doesn't look like their bikes.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by MTBDOC

Oh, and Heidi: if they EVER get it completed, I am also racing for Titus this year, after several with Ellsworth. Waiting on a custom Ti 29" hardtail with the swappable dropouts...drool, drool. It's funny as they sent clothing...I'm racing in the jersey already. I'm currently playing around on a used Fisher Supercal, and also race SS on an old Ti bike that has no decals...toyed with attaching Titus decals, but it doesn't look like their bikes.
Cool! Yah, production can be pretty slow over there at times. I'm waiting on my custom titanium road bike.