Quantcast

Snowshoe on a race weekend?

Aug 1, 2007
Richmond, VA
How is Snowshoe run on a race weekend? A buddy and I want to come up there this weekend just to ride, not race. Will we be able to ride everything, or will a lot of areas be closed off to non-racers? Our favorite trail is Powerline and the big berms at the top of the Western Territory heading down to Powerline. Neither of us really want to head up there for the weekend if we won't be able to ride that much.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
You can ride everything ,but the race course, the course my run into different trails so you may have to hike a bike section to get to another section. the bike park should be open for riding

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Your best bet is to go ahead and enter the race. The price for the race is he same as 2 days of riding. With the number plate you can ride anything. What part of richmond are you from? I am heading up thursday night. Will be riding a blue and black GT DHi. Say hello if you see me

Dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Richmond, VA
Your best bet is to go ahead and enter the race. The price for the race is he same as 2 days of riding. With the number plate you can ride anything. What part of richmond are you from? I am heading up thursday night. Will be riding a blue and black GT DHi. Say hello if you see me

Dennis
I live in the Fan, you weren't at Wintergreen 3 or 4 weeks ago were you? If you were, I was the big guy riding the red Intense M1 and my buddy was the skinny guy riding the white Foes DHS Mono.

Aug 1, 2007
Richmond, VA
Oh, I met you guys last year, right when you bought the M1. Thats the one you got so cheap off of eBay...right?

Yeah, actually I think bought it around Sept. of '05. Are you the guy that had the Iron Horse? I think you had just put on an 888 and an Avalanche shock. Hopefully I'll be looking for a new bike soon, this time I am gonna get the suspension set up for my big ass!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Yeah, that was me. I have a new ride since, however, the IronHorse will be up there being ridden by a friend of ours.....Look for the big dude on the silver mountain cycle....