Quantcast

Snowshoe on Sunday, Sep 3??

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
If what's happening at my house is any indication of what's coming up the world towards you, I'd stay in the house.

Big chunks of Norfolk, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach are flooded. I dropped the wife off at work, and every way in and out of there was inaccessable with anything less then a lifted truck.

And what's funny about all this is that the good times aren't really supposed to hit until tonight.

On the upside, my brother-in-law and I were able to paddle from my front door to the river, which is 300 yards from my house, without hitting anything, including the ground. that's saying something since I am in a playboat and I'm fat.

good times...

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
If what's happening at my house is any indication of what's coming up the world towards you, I'd stay in the house.

Big chunks of Norfolk, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach are flooded. I dropped the wife off at work, and every way in and out of there was inaccessable with anything less then a lifted truck.

And what's funny about all this is that the good times aren't really supposed to hit until tonight.

On the upside, my brother-in-law and I were able to paddle from my front door to the river, which is 300 yards from my house, without hitting anything, including the ground. that's saying something since I am in a playboat and I'm fat.

good times...
:happydance: Welcome to va Bch. I am soo dying to farkin ride. I think I'll go do some urban flood riding just to get on the bike. The creek that runs under the street next to my shop is overflowing.
Any riding going on this weekend that isn't going to be full of rain.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV

come ride this sh!t b!tch.
Bring water wings, and a blow up killer whale. I'm feeling randy.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I really hope it dries out for next weekend!:eek: Snowshoe's gonna be a mudfest
Snow shoe dries out fairly quick. Shoiuld be fine as long as there is no more rain up there. Actually a nice shower on thursday would make for perfect conditions for the race. See everybody there