Quantcast

snowshoe on the 10th.....who's goin'

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Yea, Troy, I remember you! You are in C-ville this week? I can get some others together for an urban tomorrow if ya want.

And Dennis, I am planning on going up this Sat

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
So you kept the bike!? I sure hope so homie :cool:

Did a nice sherando ride today, going again for a ride tommorow if you want to hit it up

R

richcreek

i will be up there the 10-12th. anyone know if it is muddy or dry up there? i am hopeing it is rideable!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
So how'd everyones weekends go? I did the MS 150 and opted for the Century ride yesterday (102 miles) and finished! Wooo Hoooo, my first century! My achilles tendons hurt like a beeehotch today though :rolleyes: :cool:

Oh yeah, as I was passed out on my couch last night with the window open, someone hit and ran my neighbors Xterra right outside. I woke up startled and went outside. Fortunately some other neighbors saw where the car came from (visiting another neighbor and apparently does often) and the description of the vehicle. We went over and talked to the guy who own the house. He denied knowing anyone with that vehicle description so we went and asked their neighbors about the vehicle. We finally got the guy to fess up who it was and we found him today. He admitted to being wasted and hit and run. He came over to see the damage and admit everything to the cops. :thumb:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Took second in beginner DH and DS at Sugar.

It helped there were only two people in both events though.