Quantcast

Snowshoe photo goodness: The mulestar pic thread

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
So I finally made it up there this season...still injured but nevertheless had a good time. Got some money pictures...I'm gonna put these up before any of Damian's work surfaces and puts me to shame.

Some dude...he was pretty slow.

Profro same spot

gapper. In case any of you thought you were fast...this kid is 14.

dust?!

dust?!

Steven with a flat...still pinned.

motomike...top form

Trevyn on his way to #1

Also, for fun, I took a few shots with my old point and shoot that I recently reacquired. Check out the grain.

There's a few more if you were there hit me up.

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Any of Team Lummox? #201 Pink helmet on a blue Intense M3 or #213 on a Black Ironhorse SGS?

I've got pics of Intro women 393, 394 and Intro men numbers385,342,353,364,396,381,380,388. Also have all the elite men and women at the road gap.

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
Any of Team Lummox? #201 Pink helmet on a blue Intense M3 or #213 on a Black Ironhorse SGS?

I've got pics of Intro women 393, 394 and Intro men numbers385,342,353,364,396,381,380,388. Also have all the elite men and women at the road gap.
Oooh, I was 380! I would really love to see any pictures you have!

bcelwood at verizon dot net

THANKS!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
So I finally made it up there this season...still injured but nevertheless had a good time. Got some money pictures...I'm gonna put these up before any of Damian's work surfaces and puts me to shame.

Some dude...he was pretty slow.

You can almost see the carpet fibers from Damien's room on his knee pads in that shot. (You gave the smackdown of the day!)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
yeah it was weird I didn't see hardly anybody in practice, yet I got in 7 runs on saturday and 3 on sunday.
ha hah...I saw you lots..only it was usually from up on the lift.
I banged out 10 runs then stopped counting Saturday. My last run of the day I came down at exactly 3:56! The guy in the gate house said "Hell yeah man!"

Sunday I did 2 practice runs and on the second, my fingers wouldn't uncurl by themselves...but I didn't have forearm pump. So I waited til before our race runs and did hairball to powerline...:thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
so that is what butch looks like when hes trying to go fast. okay the little dilema is solved.

excellent shots mike hate i missed the one dry race of the season. although next year you will see more of me. (i hope)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
any of #446, blue sinister r9?

i was in 1st place until the last 3 guys went in my class (am 30-39) and bumped me down to 4th! fast, fun, and dry race for my first SS race.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
nice pics guys! keep 'em coming.

so, about that road gap ... after landing, does the trail continue on straight and slightly off camber, or does the trail cut right?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
nice pics guys! keep 'em coming.

so, about that road gap ... after landing, does the trail continue on straight and slightly off camber, or does the trail cut right?
The landing is loose, off camber but straight,, and then there is an awesome drifty left sweeper turn. The jump is straight forward though. In my race run, the wind blew my front wheel to the side, so I scooted the back wheel over to land straight. My pants didn't really need that.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
the turn after the 1st road gap:
also noticed damien has a gallery up now...looks like he's holdin' his cards though:thumb:

I assume this is Garritt's ankle before he left Thursday?:

He's even got a pic of those nutty bears! They kept us all up across the mountain anywhere there was a dumpster...which happened to be outside my window. Sounded like a drunk digging for recycleables.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
It felt effing huge when you landed.
Not sure...to tranny some were saying 25 feet. But the distance wasn't the "huge" part. It was the blind launch and big drop down to the lander. Everytime I jumped it I didn't feel like the landing was coming at me...it felt like it was coming under me.

You went out and up off the takeoff...then it seemed like you sorta floated down to the landing.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
It felt effing huge when you landed.
Not sure...to tranny some were saying 25 feet.

I would say it was at least 30ft. Butch, and it was the better feeling jump of
the two road gaps just from the fact there was a good landing.
Although there was a definite improvement to the feel of the 2nd gap
from race 1.
The whole course was incredible and the best course I rode all year!