Quantcast

Snowshoe Pics from 6-11-05

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Got a few pics today at snowshoe. The Mountaincross Course was closed, as was powerline for various reasons (building monsterpark, and apparently powerline was a mud pit) Oh Well. Rode with a couple guys from Lburg, one from Missouri, and a couple from DC. Sorry I dont remember names. Here they be.

This one has meaning.

thats it
The freeride park was really fun. The Western Side was amazing. Sweet Dreams I think it's called was so much fun. Super flowy and fast. Even on a little trek liquid 20.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Thanks for the shots. Did you get any pics of the new drops they built right out the doors of the MAC center? I was there while they were building them and was gonna take a few pics but I didn't want to be the one to introduce them to the world so I figured Mobius or someone who worked there could. It must have rained on Firday or something because I rode "Powerline" on Thursday.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Chop,
Ya know the subway/BP station in Marlinton? I was there and was looking at the pictures I took, and it suddenly hit me that I didnt get any pics of those. they're nice though. They had just finished building the biggest one when I got off the lift for the last time. I talked to Trevyn (sp) and he said that after they rode powerline friday morning it was so messed up that they decided to close it saturday. too muddy I guess.

Sorry, this was an afterthought. Just wanted to say Great Job to all the guys who work on the trails and in the shop up there. It was a sick day all around, and I imagine it will only get better.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Nice pics good to see you enjoyed it. The drops are done except the last one and this coming week i think they are gonna fix the tranny up nice. I'll try to take some pics today or something of them and i plan to go out this week and get some pics of stuff around the place riding so i'll post stuff up.

PBbike679

Chimp
May 7, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
ya man that was a great day of riding. cant wait to get back up there in a couple weeks. gotta save that money.... trails J, C, A, H, G, and K were awesome. especially the teeter on J, lotta fun. thanks to kalan and brad and sam for lettin me and sean camp out in the basement.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
mobius said:
Nice pics good to see you enjoyed it. The drops are done except the last one and this coming week i think they are gonna fix the tranny up nice. I'll try to take some pics today or something of them and i plan to go out this week and get some pics of stuff around the place riding so i'll post stuff up.

POst em when you got em man. Those look like they're gonna be a lot of fun.
DHanamal, i'm glad you rode powerline. Post some pics foo'

el_gordo

Chimp
Jun 13, 2004
DC (Da Capital)
Might want to watch the hucking on the Liquid -- my '03 just went into the shop with a crack on the front edge of the rear top tube weld -- and the roughest thing I rode on it was the Snowshoe Super D course. Might be why the '05s now have a gusset there.
But it looks like fun --