Quantcast

Snowshoe Pics from Nationals weekend. 56k pack a lunch.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Well here is just a few, i took a ton but dont feel like uploading all of them. Let me know what you think.

and finally yours truely in the bike park, i might have talked to you...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
douglas said:
cool.

whats up w/the ds course..........it looks damn flat
it was like true ds, there was one berm at the top, a tripple roller and that was about it, i thought it turned out well...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Those are great...as usual!! Do you happen to have anyway to search them (team name, plate #, rider name, etc.) I have a few teammates that were down there and am curious if you got any shots of them.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
McGRP01 said:
Those are great...as usual!! Do you happen to have anyway to search them (team name, plate #, rider name, etc.) I have a few teammates that were down there and am curious if you got any shots of them.

what class did they race? And what bikes/clothes would they be wearing i can take a look for you...But i dont do the mass upload thing...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
manhattanprjkt83 said:
what class did they race? And what bikes/clothes would they be wearing i can take a look for you...But i dont do the mass upload thing...
Mike Mullens - 3rd Exp. DH 30-34 - Azonic Recoil, Wht/blk/orange TLD Elevate Cycles jersey (He also came in 6th in the Am. DS 30-39).

Jimmy Stoddard - 29th Pro DH - Orange M3 - Same jersey, Blk TLD full length pants.

It's no biggie, let me know if you come across them at any point. They usually end up finding pics of themselves before I do anyway. :)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
MMcG said:
Nice photos! so you were able to do a lot of riding as well while you were there I take it?

Yeah i got about 15 runs in on the bike park side, i was so torn between riding and shooting. Anyone who has ridden the bike park knows its tough to carry a digi slr down the mtn and pin it at the same time. Dont want to brake my sh1t. Then you have to stop, and take it out of the case and such...i wish i had taken more of us riding.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Just to add, the dude on the DOC in the brown helmet, this was his first time on an MTB and he destroyed the park first runs down. It helps that he is a pro bmx er though. Straight comando no pads, he didnt even want to wear a helmet, until he saw the drops coming down the beginning of trail "A"