Quantcast

SnowShoe Pictures

ramsay

Chimp
Oct 21, 2006
I snapped some photos during practice at Snowshoe the past two days. Everything that I thought was decent is up here.

Here are some of my favorites.

Jun 11, 2004
Last pic looks like the guy is haulin' straight the _ _ _ _ DOWN.... for a second helping of some delicious apple butter.
He looks like he has apple butter stuck in his Wet Screams......he could go sooo much faster if he were to lose the visor on his TLD.....those things catch so much wind!

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I like this picture of me about to crash during practice in the bottom grass section!

I did a full 180 slide and went off course through the tape!

This picture of Andy is pretty sweet!!!

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
no, thats when i went off course, i got one practicce run so i had forgot about that turn i felt like a complete idiot hahaha. nah i was talking about thee crash at the finish line hahah. you heard my motorcycle noises?

i took it real easy at that race, i had a bad wreck (after the log drop)2 days eaerlier and i got stretcherd and ambulanced to go to the hospital and get a finger in my buttox.

not fun.

irishman

Chimp
Apr 21, 2006
TN
no, thats when i went off course, i got one practicce run so i had forgot about that turn i felt like a complete idiot hahaha. nah i was talking about thee crash at the finish line hahah. you heard my motorcycle noises?

i took it real easy at that race, i had a bad wreck (after the log drop)2 days eaerlier and i got stretcherd and ambulanced to go to the hospital and get a finger in my buttox.

not fun.
What kind of riding were you doing that required a finger in your "buttox"....