Quantcast

Snowshoe Race 2 Pics (finally)

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Hey dudes and ladies. Sorry for the delay on these. They've been up on flickr for a couple days but I haven't had the chance to post a thread. I know everybody's probably caught up in Bromont now but hopefully you guys still dig these.

As everybody knows by now, course was pretty epic. Three roadgaps up top and after the split, the AM/elite course was just a big ball of East Coast gnar. There should be pics of almost everybody up on the site, a few got missed on their race run sunday, but he was out shooting a little on Saturday too. Photog got caught in the hellacious rainstorm Saturday afternoon and I had to drive down to the bottom of the lift to pick his saturated ass up due to it being shut down because of lightening. He worked hard for these pics, so check the rest out over at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mongo_gmoney/sets/72157621889678156/. As always, if you see one you'd like to buy, info is at that site. Here are some highlights.

View from the top

View from the room during Saturday's nastiness

Tiny deer that got within 10 or 15 feet of us. Wasn't scared at all.

Weird flora. Anybody know what it is?

Saturday roadgap sickness

Practice Train!

Little Phil trying to keep it together

One for Litter's full-squish gallery!

Moto-style!

Shameless plug

Classic East Coast gnar-core

Motomike

Herndon taking the low line. He took the craziest ninja line coming out of the Wild Zone that I've seen.

Geritt on the way to the win.

Pro Women's podium (3rd place was a no show, there were more than 2)

Pro Men's podium. Congrats you guys. Big ups to Moto for the 3rd place.

Can't wait for the 3rd race! I might actually do a race run this time; keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited:

BikeLuvR904

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
The flower pic is amazing. Not that the others aren't but there are some rich colors in there. What do you shoot on

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
nice shots as always man. Grayson is pretty good with a photo-maker.

I'm 99.3% sure that the unidentified flora is a wildflower called Indian's Pipe. We have 'em back in VA, too.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
nice shots as always man. Grayson is pretty good with a photo-maker.

I'm 99.3% sure that the unidentified flora is a wildflower called Indian's Pipe. We have 'em back in VA, too.
Yeah he definitely has a good eye for pictures. We'll have to make him go to Baker's with us sometime and get some sweet berm shots or something.

Great shots of da shoe number two. Those gaps look fun, well the first one anyway. Typical Saturday afternoon/evening rain as always. Hoping to get to the next race end of August. Congrats to all the local NC boys filling up the podium - moto will be running world cups soon!!