Quantcast

Snowshoe Race #2: Who's going?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
jonnynails said:
ride.snowshoemtn.com said that they have completed the new course and it's been run in. Don't know if that means new section or entire course?? They have a couple pics up and they look it's near the top after the first road we cross, but before we go back in the woods with all the rock drops.

Were leaving at 4 today. Anyone else gonna be there to ride tomorrow?
uh oh.
new trail + rain = flail festival.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
dhbuilder said:
uh oh.
new trail + rain = flail festival.
And you expected something else? Go on and blow the cob-webs off those swampthings and hook'em up before you leave.:D

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
how'd you know ?

went down to my shop and found them and those michelin spikes under a large stack of old school intense rubber.

cob webs and a ton of saw dust .

we've made so many greasy w.rock sessions earlier this year, that i just might be bummed if it IS dry.

was up there today to talk with a couple of folks about another small industrial project that will affect us a little bit.
and ran into a couple of guys i've met that are working on the gas well.
apparantly they've hiked from the waterfall down to the "humpty jump" and then over to the rock walls on middle finger.
they want to hike down in there one saturday while we're riding and they're (supposed to be) working.
both are former dirtbike riders, so they somewhat understood what they saw.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Joe, How the heck do you have such a large reputation? I only have 26 rep points. Is there a jersey for the world champion of reputation?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
spoke80 said:
Joe, How the heck do you have such a large reputation? I only have 26 rep points. Is there a jersey for the world champion of reputation?
believe it or not. that last round with the dynamic duo over our rules, garnered quite a bit.
even though it was mostly on another forum.

NCBMXPRO

Monkey
Apr 22, 2005
Charlotte
May be going for some slalom. I would rather race one on one in the mud, than 8.............

Hope I make it.

Is slalom payout the same as downhill?