Quantcast

Snowshoe Race 2???????????????

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Wasn't too bad. Rained super hard saturday afternoon and up into saturday night, which made things kind of muddy, but it dried surprisingly well in some spots.
Top 3 Pro were
1 Geritt Beytagh
2. Chris Herndon
3. Motomike

mquehl

Chimp
Mar 20, 2009
No I did not. He left his phone at Drews or lost it. I hope to hear from him soon. Thanks

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Three NC boys on the podium. So SICK. So awesome to see Moto bust out. He is so smooth. Way to go boy.

However, definitely the best race course ever. Even in the wet.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Thanks guys. Major props to Snowshoe for putting together an amazing race course and somehow finding a way down with that many awesome features in one run. Stoked!

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Chuck was in between 11th and 15th place, maybe 13th? And yes, Ethan got a 7th place. The race course was super fun and extremely sketchy come race time. The course actually needed more rain by then to wash the muck from the rocks.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
I was 14th... Took eveything nice and smooth with no mistakes til the end of Hareball, with only one easy section left at the bottom.
Fell in a muccy turn and slid offcourse downhill, got back on but, np gas left,
coasted her home.
So frustrating to have a good clean run over that much gnar and loose it at the end!
I think just about everyone had at least some small issues and alot of people crashed, but it was that kind of race in the mud.
It would be awesome to race that course in the dry! Sat. was the funnest riding ever!

mquehl

Chimp
Mar 20, 2009
Glad to hear you all did well. Thankfull you didn't get hurt. There are 2 more this year? I miss watching you crazy guys fly down that mountain. Gonna have to make one of the races..:thumb: