Quantcast

Snowshoe Race Series: Pre-registration Opens Today with Improvements!

Jan 3, 2012
Race 2 Pre-registration opens today! https://www.bikereg.com/Net/17003

New for Race II:

We will be able to print your waivers ahead of time with all of your information pre-populated.

Non-season pass holders can also purchase their 2-day discounted bike park tickets during the pre-registration process.

This means you just walk in to the Depot during registration hours and your registration packet will be ready. All you'll have to do is sign your pre-populated waiver, grab your packet, and go.

Pre-register and spend more time on the track instead of standing in line at registration!

Grab and Go Breakfast options will be available for purchase near the Depot as well!

Course preview video will be posted by Wednesday... Stay tuned!

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Any lift/shuttle hours on Friday July 27? There is nothing posted on Bikereg or the SS website..... is my memory shot, I thought for Race 1 on Friday the lift was running?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
They should be on there summer lift schedule now which runs thur. - sun. on the western territory.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Duh! I am getting older... in my mind I was getting June and July 29 crossed. I was even thinking why in the hell would they go to summer hours this Sunday.

SORRY and thanks!

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
"2-Day Racer Bike Park Ticket (required for non-season passholders)
Registered Racers must have either a season pass or a bike park ticket to access the lift & park. We offer our racers a discounted two day ticket for $59 plus tax for Saturday and Sunday (normal price is $75 plus tax)."

Does it matter Dave? You need to go!