Quantcast

Snowshoe Race Series: Race I On-line Registration is Now Open

Jan 3, 2012
Pre-registration is now open for Race I of the 2012 Snowshoe Race Series: https://www.bikereg.com/Net/16381

The 2012 Snowshoe Race Series will offer more cash and prizes than ever before; over $30,000 in cash and prize value! In addition to the custom medals, sponsor product give-a-ways, and elite class cash prize purse for each individual race, this year the overall series top three finishers in each class / category will win custom 2012 Snowshoe Race Series Prizes. The overall top racer in every class / category will win a sweet prize package inlcuding a custom 2012 Snowshoe Race Series Hoody, Jersey, and Hat AND a CASH PRIZE!

william

Chimp
May 17, 2012
SnowShoe Race #1: Is anyone going to race #1, June 9-10 want to share a condo at the Stemwider? June 7-10, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, check out Monday morning, 4 bedroom, full Kitchen, non-smoking for $1,444 before tax. It will be me, my wife and 3 dogs, Pm me if interested.

mlin32

Chimp
Apr 12, 2012
WNC
SnowShoe Race #1: Is anyone going to race #1, June 9-10 want to share a condo at the Stemwider? June 7-10, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, check out Monday morning, 4 bedroom, full Kitchen, non-smoking for $1,444 before tax. It will be me, my wife and 3 dogs, Pm me if interested.
I'm sort of in the same boat, lookin to split a room with someone but I can't stay that many nights unfortunately. More of a two-night deal for me (Fri night-Sun).