Quantcast

Snowshoe riders

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I plan to ride snowshoe as much as possible this season but its 5 hrs from richmond. Does anyone have a place out there i can crash at or any ideas on what i can do to ride saturday and sundays there since 5 hrs is a long way to drive? I would love to crash on peoples floors id bring a fold away bed and some money for food and "other substances i cant buy since im 18". Any ideas i own no camping gear.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
go to the store and buy an air mattress and a small tent,and a sleeping bag.those three thing shouldn't cost you more than $75 at wal-mart.other than that you can always find decent camping stuff ( tent etc.) at yard sales. also your in college so just borrow the sh!t from someone. you can camp at silvercreek in the lot, i think its free. and for five bucks you can get a shower and pool pass.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
It's 3-4 hours from me, im just going to get a room at the lodge since im 21 but idk if im allowed to rent a bike because I don't have a credit card and there is no way I can/will ride my P1 there...looks like we both have problems :(

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by NotQuiteJdm
It's 3-4 hours from me, im just going to get a room at the lodge since im 21 but idk if im allowed to rent a bike because I don't have a credit card and there is no way I can/will ride my P1 there...looks like we both have problems :(
Yeah, with Hardtails being illegal and all..... :D

But Seriously, you can camp there? and pay $5 for a shower?