Quantcast

Snowshoe scenic beauty

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
While the race may have been a wash out, here are three visuals that show you why the place is SO beautiful...

Enjoy.

I use the third one for my desktop.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
i took a pic of the sunset in that exact spot lol. deffinatly a very beutiful place just hate that the race was a washout. ohh well i guess four runs and getting a free day of ridding is worth it.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Jeremy R said:
Here is a pic I took of the DH course this weekend.

Yah, and we had to drive right through 50 yards of that on the way out. It had to be 1 to 2 feet deep. I put the Explorer in 4 wheel drive and barley made it. The poor guy in the newer Explorer behind me tried and didn't make it. I look back and he got sweep right off the road in to a ditch. Half his car was under water. I couldn't do anything for him at that point. I was already through and 50 yards away. I don't see how many of the people got out of there.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I love snowshoe...Shots look great, cant wait to go back right now. So was the dh course so wet that you were getting good traction? Or was it that half dry half wet hell substance? I sometimes really like riding when it is super super wet because it washes all the crap off and you get a good bite...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I love snowshoe...Shots look great, cant wait to go back right now. So was the dh course so wet that you were getting good traction? Or was it that half dry half wet hell substance? I sometimes really like riding when it is super super wet because it washes all the crap off and you get a good bite...

Saturday it was that half dry half wet hell substance. Sunday morning, after it started pouring, the traction wasn't half bad, only on one section before the lincoln log.

The race got cancelled due to weather, read around, you'll see it ;)