Quantcast

Snowshoe the 8th and 9th?

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Anyone going to be at snowshoe on monday and tuesday?I will be up there to ride the mtx course and some other stuff...just wondering if anyone else will be there.

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
ahhh im just missing those dates. I go up the 10th through the 14th. I'm staying in the village should be good times. If you can stay one more day ill be up there with one other guy.

later

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
Yeah I was thinking of being there for the same reason Monday, and maybe Sunday just to ride. If the Mtx course isn't up, I'm not going.

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
yeah me neither...just didnt want to be the only jackass out there...so if it is open i will see you there....ill be on the baby blue soul cycles loki...if you go bp where are you staying at? camping?

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
Don't know where I'm staying. Don't know much about it yet. I might leave Sunday or Monday morning. I have to work Tuesday. I will be there on a gray Foes Zig Zag. I will also probably ride my DH bike at some point to.
Jackasses represent!
-brian

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
bp you are more then welcome to come stay at my place off the mountain. Also the course will be open monday.