Quantcast

Snowshoe this weekend June 5-6

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Had so much fun last weekend I am heading back up this weekend. Anyone else going up? I will probably spend a good amount of time on the sport course getting ready for the race. Hopefully there will be alot of people, but maybe not as many on the shuttle's this time. It was crazy last weekend. See you there.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Mark and Jordan will be there along with Mike and Mike. I won't be coming up until Tuesday next week. I'm staying the hell away from the bar until after the race!!!

Mike

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I am staying with Mike and Mike.
We all had a little bit to much fun on Sat night. I haven't been that f-d up in a long time. Drinks go down a lot easier at snowshoe for some reason.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
We are planning on camping at that place I told you about. We all want to go as cheap as possible since we are heading right back up next Thurs. Let me know.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
When are you heading out? I'll head out with u if its fridayish. Also can u have fires there and such cause ima bring food to cook then.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Originally posted by mobius
When are you heading out? I'll head out with u if its fridayish. Also can u have fires there and such cause ima bring food to cook then.
Wayne and I are heading out hpoefully by 4:30 or 5:00 on friday. Mike Howell and Mike Vancuren are leaveing a little later. Not sure when. Yes you can have a fire. One of us will have a small grill and cook stove

HRDTLBRO
Two weeks !!! thats awsome. What are you riding I will keep an eye out for you. I will be on a blue Tomac 204 with a boxxer

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
ill be there on saturday probably when lifts or shuttles start and we're gonna ride half of sunday too, ill be there on a white m1 with a 02 super t and a silver orange and black tazer.

Morgan

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Originally posted by denjen
Wayne and I are heading out hpoefully by 4:30 or 5:00 on friday. Mike Howell and Mike Vancuren are leaveing a little later. Not sure when. Yes you can have a fire. One of us will have a small grill and cook stove

HRDTLBRO
Two weeks !!! thats awsome. What are you riding I will keep an eye out for you. I will be on a blue Tomac 204 with a boxxer

How can i contact you like when i get there? mattoid will be joining us but hes gonna camp in his van? dont ask me. so i might head up friday morning to ride with him. lemme know about $ for my camping lot spot thing.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Originally posted by mobius
How can i contact you like when i get there? mattoid will be joining us but hes gonna camp in his van? dont ask me. so i might head up friday morning to ride with him. lemme know about $ for my camping lot spot thing.
There is no way to get in touch with us other than just going to the camp ground and looking for us. We are going to tryand stay on the second level next to the trailer if we can. Give me a call at 339 9063 if you want better directions or any other info.
Dennis

bagtagley

Monkey
Jun 18, 2002
VA
Oh you stinkin' bastardos. Damn this broken hand.

After riding that new expert course, I was thinking seriously about moving up to expert. Was gonna use this weekend to make the final decision. Oh well, have fun up there guys. Prolly see most of you in mid-July.

Dennis, never really saw you guys after the morning, sounds like you must've had a good time.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Originally posted by Msisle Dad
ill be there on saturday probably when lifts or shuttles start and we're gonna ride half of sunday too, ill be there on a white m1 with a 02 super t and a silver orange and black tazer.

Morgan
Yeah I'll be there too. Saturday morning sometime till sunday afternoon.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I'll call u tmrw around 3 dennis or post back when i should and me and matt will come to your house to follow you out.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Aw you wimp. :p It's Snowshoe, the trails only come in two conditions, muddy and really muddy. Guess I'll have to lay down some nice ruts for you to follow.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Originally posted by DHanamal
Aw you wimp. :p It's Snowshoe, the trails only come in two conditions, muddy and really muddy. Guess I'll have to lay down some nice ruts for you to follow.
You're right DH. Riding in the rain up there is no problem. It's the 1 or 2 days after when it starts to dry out and the mud turns to peanut butter consistency where it really gets bad.

Mike