Quantcast

Snowshoe this weekend???

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
Is everything open this weekend? It looks like the majority of rain from Katrina missed you guys. The trails were perfect after the NORBA races, especially on the Western Territory.
Thanks

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
We will be operating this weekend with Shuttle service on the Western side (DH) and with the Lift running on the basin (Bike Park). We havent received any heavy amounts of rain as of yet. The trails will surely be in good condition with the pending forecast for the end of this week and weekend.

There is going to be a schedule change starting next week...
Beginning Tuesday next week our basin operations will be weekends only till October 9th. The shuttle will still run normal operating hours till close.

Mayhem in the Mountains
Within this schedule change the Friday before Mayhem weekend we will be operating the lift on the Basin side. Our lift will be running on the Western side Saturday and Sunday of Mayhem (10th & 11th). There will be one course that all atheletes will compete on, so open riding on our trails will be available with lift service.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Gunther said:
Tom and I will be there Saturday, I'll be on my polished 00 Turner DHR/ monsterT..
Will you just be there on Sat? I met you a couple of years ago be nice to catch up. I am trying to get up there Sat afternoon for the rest of the weekend.

Dennis

Gunther

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
Dennis whats up? Yeah we'll be up there late Frieday and just doing the one day deal. I plan on making a few more road trips to SS before it closes..