Quantcast

Snowshoe Vid!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Damn,
Great video. Good footy and good music to go with it! Makes me that much more excited about next year. :cool:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Wow! :eek: That's pro-caliber, top shelf cinematography and editing right there! :thumb: My hat's off to whoever put that together. Damn, that's a great pick-me-up for the middle of winter! Thanks for posting the link Sean! :)

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
seriously good stuff... that was done by dolby, the guy that runs southern discomfort. he shot some kickarse vid of the last asheville comp as well.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
i might be thinking of taking a trip up there now... that looks damn fun! do they have good Dh courses there? i know one of the Norba events are there but is it nice and is it opened all summer? and that jump tail looked pretty sweet.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dolby is workin on a southeast video. iut should be good when its done. the riders in the vid are these guys www.hickhucksters.com and they rip. the same dudes that were in the magazine for gettin busted building trails.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
be sure to drop Dolby a line and visit his site southerndiscomfort.net
asl oif you have some kind of ride or comp planned give him a call and he'll most likely come shoot it.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
mobius said:
God i cant wait to move out there next summer.
you're moving here too? great. glad i'm already here :p

what are you planning on doing for work and housing?

oh yea,you better not find yourself drinking PBR around me or a beating shall insue.i think that beer is outlawed here.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Racer-X said:

oh yea,you better not find yourself drinking PBR around me or a beating shall insue.i think that beer is outlawed here.
umm,,,, dude,,,,, you are in west virginia, wouldn't PBR be like a hot commodity! or maybe even like beans and soup something you always have around in case of an emergency

I think he's gonna end up in a crib near us! Probably doin the same **** you are doin!

glad you guys dug the vid, I just ran across it, thought some of you might like it!

happy new years everyone!

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
Great video and solid riding......snowshoe is looking like it is being well kept. It should be very nice to ride there this summer.........some of the ladders and features look so smooth and amazing.

hmmmm now all i need is a freeride bike :(

IronDonkey

Chimp
Jun 26, 2004
Seattle, WA
Racer-X said:

I've actually been thinking of moving out to snowshoe this summer myself. How do you like it there? I imagine it's like living in any other mountain town work/housing wise eh? Service type jobs and a ****load of roommates! Are there any good rafting guide companies in the area? Anyone here work for the mountain? Gimme the lowdown...