Quantcast

snowshoe volunteer work

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
hey guys we've begun trail work at snowshoe and have alot of stuff planned for the new season,but we are looking for some help. if anyone would like to lend a hand, and you work a total of six 8 hour days you earn a free season pass!!! the new jump line is going to be the shizel but its going to take alot of work. so come on out lend a hand earn a pass, drink some free beer,and if enough people show up one day we'll have a cookout at the end of the day.
so if you want to help,come on over. contact either trevon newpher,@ tnewpher@snowshoemtn.com,or dave huber @ dhuber@snowshoemtn.com
thanks hope to see you soon
kalan the kliquor

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
I'm completely in. Will there be any lodging discounts available? It's 3 hrs from my driveway to the Snowshoe village, and its a whole lot easier making it an overnighter.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I'll be there May 2nd through May 4th or 5th. Dont drink so dont worry about that. Sorry cant stay the whole week, but I gotta wife to look after. I even offered to bring her along, but she wasnt having it. So, I'll be there bright and early monday morning. Until then, keep on keepin on or something....
PM me, or email me if I need to bring anything. Shovels or whatever...
pmdereus@yahoo.com

Pete