Quantcast

* ** snowy gmt ** *

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's 19C here. In Poland... WTF... Not that I'm complaining but WTF.

On the other hand I'm learning how to do backflips and frontflips (sans bike) on flat ground (ok air track). Jesus it takes a ton of energy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

With any luck, my FIL and I will finish out our bedroom today. That means I'll be able to focus a bit more on job searching. Kinda need to get back into it at this point, it's been 1.5 years...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No snow here yet. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That stuff can fuck right off.

Can't wait for Saturday, getting together with a buddy to go scope out a ridge for a new trail. Should be nice.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Checked the weather... that settles it, I will NOT be running this morning.
I got ya covered!! 7 miles this morning. I also did 7 last night while racing against the rumbling volcano in my intestines. I won that race....barely. Then I spent all night feeling like hell. So after sleeping only four hours Tuesday night, last night's sleep was only marginally better.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Today is a good day to preheat the Tesla and drive in, late.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I got ya covered!! 7 miles this morning. I also did 7 last night while racing against the rumbling volcano in my intestines. I won that race....barely. Then I spent all night feeling like hell. So after sleeping only four hours Tuesday night, last night's sleep was only marginally better.
i don't run. but my goal of hitting 2k miles of pedaling this year is still within reach.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
i don't run. but my goal of hitting 2k miles of pedaling this year is still within reach.
I aim to average 10 miles per day. I'm about 200 miles behind schedule :(

DH resort miles would knock a few off that, but still way behind.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
tonight is ride night. but i've had this niggling little cold that just sucks my energy. plus it's going to rain. so eff that I guess. :thumbsdown:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We’re wearing puffy jackets inside our house. We made coffee with a JetBoil. The vet across the street is surrounded by fire trucks and has reported “light smoke”. I’ll be lucky to hit 1200 miles this year, but those were some quality, on-dirt, outside miles. All of them.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Motivation is at an all time low right now. Doing online classes, filling out online job apps, fielding calls from recruiters all over the place. Very frustrating and disappointing all at the same time. I was laughing with an ex-coworker about just getting a job with Pinkerton sitting at a desk in an office building with no real responsibility but lots of fake power. Maybe a greater at Walmart. After interviewing with Amazon, I sort of feel dirty.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Well. No snow. I think it's supposed to be 90* today, so there's that. Been staying consistent with the 4:30 gym sessions now for almost two months, plus I've just been eating better and avoiding garbage. Down 25lbs and dropped about 2" off my waist. It's nice to not feel like shit all the time. Plus I've been feeling really good on the bike.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
low motivation is the name of the game!

I did make it to the final round of "who's getting a new job". Unfortunately, they said there's a short list of two candidates that I'm on. Sounds kind of fucky to ask for salary requirements from two people, but hey that's HR.

I also have a vasectomy this afternoon, so that's a big day.