Quantcast

* ** snowy gmt ** *

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
low motivation is the name of the game!

I did make it to the final round of "who's getting a new job". Unfortunately, they said there's a short list of two candidates that I'm on. Sounds kind of fucky to ask for salary requirements from two people, but hey that's HR.

I also have a vasectomy this afternoon, so that's a big day.
it's not too late to have a third kid

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have ridden and "ridden" about 880 miles this year. This includes commuting, but not a single minute spent on a trainer.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The wife-bot has cleared me to head up to A-Basin tomorrow. Drop off kids with ski bag in car, head right up, ski their 2 runs for a few hours :D , come back, work 5-10 PM. Aw yiss.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Getting a bit overwhelmed with work. But I am on track for making my AT thru hike trail expenses. Unless something goes horribly wrong I should step off in April.

Daylight Savings starts Nov 3. :panic:

Have to get in a 3 day 2 night hike ASAP.

Have. So. Much. To. Do.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
low motivation is the name of the game!

I did make it to the final round of "who's getting a new job". Unfortunately, they said there's a short list of two candidates that I'm on. Sounds kind of fucky to ask for salary requirements from two people, but hey that's HR.

I also have a vasectomy this afternoon, so that's a big day.
Wear compression shorts for as long as possible, at least a good two weeks, if not more. That is all.