Quantcast

So aparently I'm famous....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
hahahahahaha. When he was doing 'that' I was thinking.. "OH SH1T!! I can't believe I'm getting this!"

thanks bdamschen!!

Next time i'm in SB, I'm buying you drinks for that headache.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yep, haha. The day It became POD on Pinkbike I was racing in Fontoilet and people were coming up to me saying "omg you're that kid on pinkbike!" At that time...I had NO clue what they were talking about.

And yes, if you drink that beer....THAT will happen to you.
Whats even more fun is having a wreck epic enough that you become famous from it even without a photo.

IE, Myself at tehachapi......... That was effin horrible..... been well over a year and still feel the pain from it.

Mandown has me beat though....

Do you even know what a plethora is?
More than five

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Whats even more fun is having a wreck epic enough that you become famous from it even without a photo.

IE, Myself at tehachapi......... That was effin horrible..... been well over a year and still feel the pain .

And you still beat Adrian after crashing :thumb:.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yep, haha. The day It became POD on Pinkbike I was racing in Fontoilet and people were coming up to me saying "omg you're that kid on pinkbike!" At that time...I had NO clue what they were talking about.

And yes, if you drink that beer....THAT will happen to you.
That should be your new custom title... "That Kid On Pinkbike"

Epic face plant man. :thumb::thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

IE, Myself at tehachapi......... That was effin horrible..... been well over a year and still feel the pain .
And you still beat Adrian after crashing :thumb:.

Damn straight son!! By an entire .18 secodns I belive it was.....

Now why would you go and insult someone THAT bad?:think:
Because that is Damned funny