Quantcast

So Cal board has a new college grad!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
That right, I just finished my last final of my last semester ever (unless I go to grad school). So it looks like I'll finish off with a GPA of 3.75 and a well earned BA in Economics. I'm so stoked I could hardly drive home. I'll be starting the night of with a sushi and saki bomb celebration and then watch out dance floor (yeah I'll be that guy tonight).

Good luck college monkies it's all over before you know it and then you'll be doing this....

Anybody need an economist or market analyst let me know...I need a job!!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Riverside County is booming in residential/commercial development. Developers and land brokers always need market feasibility analysis. I'm sure you can find a broker or firm that does that. If they need a planner for more than $70K/year, put in a good word for me while you're at it.

congrats

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
Orven said:
Riverside County is booming in residential/commercial development. Developers and land brokers always need market feasibility analysis. I'm sure you can find a broker or firm that does that. If they need a planner for more than $70K/year, put in a good word for me while you're at it.

congrats
do you have a degree in city planning? if so, where?