Quantcast

So - does this make a ton of sense, or any???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
weav was telling me yesterday that he could nab a Vanilla R and the Saints for $400. i wonder if that's what he was trying to talk taco into.

the price on the Saints really is crazy. less than dealer cost. in reality, you're losing money by NOT buying them. really. i swear.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
weav was telling me yesterday that he could nab a Vanilla R and the Saints for $400. i wonder if that's what he was trying to talk taco into.

the price on the Saints really is crazy. less than dealer cost. in reality, you're losing money by NOT buying them. really. i swear.
If Weave can hook him up with a Vanilla for $225, cool.

I don't want to gain the weight on my bike, and already have a pair of Turbines that are not being ridden. I think it would be foolish to buy Saints, as tempting as it is.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I said all this when Stinky posted the link for Saint cranks on the cheap. I have never felt the need for Saints and most of the people I know running them are only doing it because they are "top of the line" or whatever.

I guess some people need to run whatever someone else deems the best becasue they can. No differnt than people who buy H2's to commute in I guess :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i've got some on my Inbred. as much as i like them, they will be replaced with Middleburns.

they tapered or ISIS?

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i've got some on my Inbred. as much as i like them, they will be replaced with Middleburns.

they tapered or ISIS?
ISIS...