Quantcast

So does this make me hardcore or just pathetic?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
It's saturday night and my friend and i have nothing to do, so we go and work on a trail by the moonlight, having parked my car at the top of the town makeout hill. I'd like to say this shows how dedicated a rider/trailbuilder i am, but really i think it just sums up how much of a loser of a 17-year old boy i am.

(i guess the fact that i came home and posted this is an answer in itself:rolleyes: )

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i for one think that is a cool thing to do on a saturday night. :thumb: drinking cheap bear out of red dixie cups for no reason in particular is highly overrated.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Toshi said:
i for one think that is a cool thing to do on a saturday night. :thumb: drinking cheap bear out of red dixie cups for no reason in particular is highly overrated.

Uh.....No it's not.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
building trails on a saturday night is way more constructive than sitting around getting wasted or playing vids. Its actually pretty fun to do. props, freeridekid

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Thats what kids should be doing, rather than some of the other stuff that is going on.

If there was an award for this sort of thing you would get my vote and I would be the loudest spectator in the crowd cheering you on. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Toshi said:
But red dixie cups usually mean hot women, and with hot women there is potential for pussy. So therefore, having a circle jerk at night on a trail is not as good as potential pussy.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sherpa said:
But red dixie cups usually mean hot women, and with hot women there is potential for pussy. So therefore, having a circle jerk at night on a trail is not as good as potential pussy.
<shakes head sadly for beer goggles>

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
While I was up for the Downieville Classic, a friend I was camping with heard about a rave in the woods, and was trying to get people to go. I told him no way: if I wanted to go to a rave, I would have hung around SF. I'm in D'Ville to ride.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee

Well, neither..Somewhere around pretty cool i guess. It makes since to work on trails at night because it's not a HOT.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
ATOMICFIREBALL said:

Well, neither..Somewhere around pretty cool i guess. It makes since to work on trails at night because it's not a HOT.
ya, it seems like a really good idea after working in the heat of the midafternoon today. (i live in the desert btw).

funny thing was when we came into the parking lot with our shovels last night, some guy in his car is like, "you know if you cover that body in lime it will make the smell go away"