Quantcast

So, Doorknocker is spending the night with me and my girlfriend...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh boyeee said:
yes fingercuffs! in denmark it was the most funnest game! my friends mom always loved to play it with us when her son was not around!
FYI "Funnest" isn't a word.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I thought women were strictly intellectual & emotional companions and not sexual playthings?

Isn't that what you said every time someone mentioned sex in your threads about girls?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
I thought women were strictly intellectual & emotional companions and not sexual playthings?

Isn't that what you said every time someone mentioned sex in your threads about girls?

Hey, no one said anything about sex. That must just be the conclusion you jumped to :)

Actually, it was just a sleepover because we went to see Saw, and both of them are big scaredy cats :D We just thought it would be funny to start a thread about it, to see what people would say. It odviously wasn't as funny as we thought it was going to be last night, and I suspect it will die after this post ;)

(and yes, I am with my girlfriend because she is an amazing person, not for a sexual playtoy)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BigMike said:
Don't wives start off as girlfriends though :think:
By that logic you need to find out if they're any good at sex before you actually see if they're decent people.

Of course making sure there isnt any weird exhaust modifications is good too. :p
(In reference to your earlier post just felt it would be funny)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
mtnbkr4235 said:
By that logic you need to find out if they're any good at sex before you actually see if they're decent people.
How do you figure? Go on some dates, you can sort of tell if they are decent people. I dont see how seeing if they are good at sex fits into it?

mtnbkr4235 said:
Of course making sure there isnt any weird exhaust modifications is good too. :p
(In reference to your earlier post just felt it would be funny)
Some exhaust modifications are OK, if they are done right ;) A Fart can on a Honda Civic that has been driven into the ground is not cool, but a nicely done exhaust system on a nice car is not always a bad thing.....

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BigMike said:
How do you figure? Go on some dates, you can sort of tell if they are decent people. I dont see how seeing if they are good at sex fits into it?

Some exhaust modifications are OK, if they are done right ;) A Fart can on a Honda Civic that has been driven into the ground is not cool, but a nicely done exhaust system on a nice car is not always a bad thing.....
I dunno, I was just kind of rambling on while trying to do my french homework so who knows what my head was thinking.