Quantcast

So everyone else does it...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Is there a smilie for "opens can-of-worms"? I just don't want to go there but I am left with little recourse I suppose.

I already have the rib-bone saved in a plastic bag that if found the dog chewing the night after they cooked out ribs... Thank god the she didn't choke on it or chew it up too bad. I'll start noting down every thing else as well. Man this sucks.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Don't put the signs up!!!! That is admitting your dog is potentially dangerous and opens you up to more trouble then if you didn't have the signs...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I was thinking I needed "Be Aware of dog" instead of "Beware of Dog" but I don't think that you can find those anywhere. There is a pretty big distinction between Be Aware and Beware. Like "Be aware, and don't let my dog out of the yard, please" and "Beware, if you come in my yard you may lose an arm"

Well nothing interesting happened last night. Me and the dog just hung out in the yard playing catch and having milk and cookies. I had the camera ready but the kids minded their own business for a change. Thank God.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
jdschall said:
I was thinking I needed "Be Aware of dog" instead of "Beware of Dog" but I don't think that you can find those anywhere. There is a pretty big distinction between Be Aware and Beware. Like "Be aware, and don't let my dog out of the yard, please" and "Beware, if you come in my yard you may lose an arm"

Well nothing interesting happened last night. Me and the dog just hung out in the yard playing catch and having milk and cookies. I had the camera ready but the kids minded their own business for a change. Thank God.
You should just put up a bunch of signs that say "Please leave my dog alone", "Please do not taunt my dog", "Please do not throw things into my yard", just some nice reminders not to do all the things they have been doing. And it just might annoy the neighbors a bit in the process ;)