Quantcast

So guess what I'm doing from Oct 20-22

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Oh ok...since you dragged it out of me........I get to take part in some flight testing.

I get to strap in with a Transport Canada pilot and do all kinds of crazy-ass maneuvers like auto-rotations and climbing and diving and hard banked turns...weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Can't wait.

Doing it on two different machines. The one above and an EC130... can't wait!

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Fly that past my window in Brooklyn doing some crazy ass helicopter trick. My kid loves helicopters.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Flight testing? Have fun when the rotor flies off and you have your last roller coaster ride

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Farkin' A. That's cool. You should fly by and visit. It would only take a couple hours... Unless your helicopters are too girly...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
My wife only 90% believes that I'm traveling for work. I think there's about 10% of her that suspects I'm actually flying to Vancouver to ride....

"Yes...of COURSE I have to bring my bike. we NEED a 45lb downhill bike as ballast in the aircraft. It's part of a FAR 29 requirement! duh....."

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Boss 1: How in the hell can we get rid of that MMike peckerwood?

Boss 2: I know. His constant comparisons of geese and helicopters has grown really annoying.

Boss 1: But if we fire him, he won't leave. He will be like Kramer and just hang around and work for free and annoy people.

Boss 2: Let's take him for a ride in our helicopter, and then just push him out.

Boss 1: Yeah, we can say that he saw a flock of geese, and wanted to be ONE with them, and he just jumped!! Nobody will suspect a thing.

Handshake

(close curtain)

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
Boss 1: How in the hell can we get rid of that MMike peckerwood?

Boss 2: I know. His constant comparisons of geese and helicopters has grown really annoying.

Boss 1: But if we fire him, he won't leave. He will be like Kramer and just hang around and work for free and annoy people.

Boss 2: Let's take him for a ride in our helicopter, and then just push him out.

Boss 1: Yeah, we can say that he saw a flock of geese, and wanted to be ONE with them, and he just jumped!! Nobody will suspect a thing.

Handshake

(close curtain)
and the EMMY goes to.....