Quantcast

So have you ever had one of thoes days in the office when....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
it seems like all the poop in the world just got thrown up at the fan.

Welcome to my life today....
People over reacting, people lying, hemorrhage money, previous employee's wanting to file suit, thats the tip of the iceburg.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
wtf? theres only 5 peole that work in your office
Yeah and we work on $5mil projects.

I think the fact that it's a small office means everybody is involved in everything.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
No. Now get back to work, you slacker.
I'm about to get pulled of the project I've worked on for months.... what's the point?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
A small company like mine means little things could make or brake us.....
"break"

Sorry...couldn't help it. You seemed pissed---thought I would fuel that a bit. :D

Just duck your head and become invisible....it'll blow over. Let 'em all rage. You seem to have a cooler head, so you'll be alright. Tomorrow is Friday, don't forget that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
"break"

Sorry...couldn't help it. You seemed pissed---thought I would fuel that a bit. :D

Just duck your head and become invisible....it'll blow over. Let 'em all rage. You seem to have a cooler head, so you'll be alright. Tomorrow is Friday, don't forget that.
I read it and I was like "Yeah thats the right break to put in there" then I re-read it and thought about it... and still hit submit thread.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
I read it and I was like "Yeah thats the right break to put in there" then I re-read it and thought about it... and still hit submit thread.

You know....in either context, it still conveys the point. "Break" as in to "stop" your company in its tracks, or "break" your company as in you don't work there anymore cause of some serious f^ck-ups.

Semantics. Gotta love it. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
What happened to the Bahama gig?
I probably wasn't going to take it but before I could tell them it fell thru.
The guy running the job is a former employer who stiffed me out of some serious money when the company went bankrupt.