Quantcast

So how much chocolate is too much?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I’m just about to eat my 3 Hershey’s bar of the day. I just have the chocolate tooth for some reason today. Might be because I’m going to the dentist tomorrow or not but I keep stuffing this stuff down.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
never is too much chocolate..

special chocolate whic is made in swiss or italy or germany...

something like: milka, nutella, rafaelo, rocher ...etc. :heart: :p :drool: :drool: :drool:

i dont know do you have that in USA but this is something too sweet....

chocolate ismain factor whyi have too much kg... :mumble:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I agree - no such thing... just watch that blood sugar - a nasty crash can happen if it's eaten all at once (speaking from experience).

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Dude between your chocolate thread and the hot chick at the other end of the lab trying to get me to eat donuts, I'm gonna weigh 300 pounds by Old Pueblo :dead:

vallEbikes

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
amherst mass
Downhiller said:
never is too much chocolate..

special chocolate whic is made in swiss or italy or germany...

something like: milka, nutella, rafaelo, rocher ...etc. :heart: :p :drool: :drool: :drool:

i dont know do you have that in USA but this is something too sweet....

chocolate ismain factor whyi have too much kg... :mumble:
i loooooooooove ferio rochere and nutela.
they are sooooooooo good, but hard to find somtimes

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Echo said:
Dude between your chocolate thread and the hot chick at the other end of the lab trying to get me to eat donuts, I'm gonna weigh 300 pounds by Old Pueblo :dead:
you doing OP again this year?
i was thinking about hitting it but some one is trying to convince me to go oversea's.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
vallEbikes said:
i loooooooooove ferio rochere and nutela.
they are sooooooooo good, but hard to find somtimes
ferrero rocher ....its little expensive for croatian paycheck but it is worth...

here you can find that on tons and tons in every market, i mean everywhere... its cool when you go around croatia and everytime find the best chocolate , never to worry if you gonna lose some kg, that sweet sin is everywhere.. :D :drool: ...

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
As long as you don't have to resort to this in order to get your chocolate fix.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
So who is gonna start the Old Pueblo thread?

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
A Chick's Guide to Chocolate:

-Hershey's is not chocolate. Neither is Nestle. Or Cadbury. It can be a temporary fix, but it does not compare to real chocolate.

-Nutella can be found in the grocery store.

Buy lots of it. Eat it on everything. Even Bacon. Everything can be made better with Nutella. Women are awesome plain, but they're much better with Nutella...

-Godiva's dark chocolate with raspberries bar is a must.

-If you can find an Aldi's... get your butt in there and get the cheapest european chocolate you can get your hands on.

-Part time jobs at Belgian Chocolate shops will be the most fun and tasty job you've ever had. Especially when the owners insist you know what all of the pralines taste like...

dburatti

Chimp
Jul 19, 2001
Austin, TX
Tony,

I was also binging on chocolate a day ago or two. I had two Hershey bars and a Reese peanut butter cup. And about the too-much-chocholate question: When you start to feel sick, you might have eaten too much chocolate. :D

And FYI: Nutella is hazelnut spread like peanut butter is peanut spread, not chocolate.

D

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
The Toninator said:
I’m just about to eat my 3 Hershey’s bar of the day. I just have the chocolate tooth for some reason today. Might be because I’m going to the dentist tomorrow or not but I keep stuffing this stuff down.
To answer the question....it's not possible to have too much chocolate.

When you go to the dentist do what I do......eat Oreos in the waiting room.

The Cheese