Quantcast

SO how would you go about asking

splat

Nam I am
OK I have this friend who was telling me that at his job they have some one there who he swears used to be a stripper at a local place , he thinks he remembers seeing her "perform". I have told him he must find out , but he is chicken , how would you go about finding out , with out getting fired ?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ask her why she looks so familiar

and then if she tells you she was a stripper i guess you could say you didn't recognize her without dental floss between her a$$

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why not, they're supposed to be good exercise.

It would also be a good deterrent for unwanted visits.
I would rather have one installed in my office for others to use. That way I don't have to get up to watch and stuff. That's all I'm saying.

For those that don't know, my wife took Stripper 101 not too long ago and just signed up for "Level 2". It's going to be awesome.

Our friend Jen finished Level 3 recently.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Grind up against her at the copier.

Or at the coffee machine.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Tell her you think she may be your Cinderella, and pull out a pair of 5 inch high clear heels. If they fit, thats your girl.

Backup plan: Call her Diamond and see if looks up.
There is about a 35% chance her name is Diamond.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Crank up "Girls girls girls" by Motley Crue and see how she reacts. That and "When doves cry" are the 2 greatest stripping songs ever...closely followed by "Hot for teacher".

Or ask her "Didnt I pay money to see you nekkid once?"

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DON'T ASK...

I agree with AngryMetalsmith just install a pole and see how things go, BUT... make sure you put it in the copy room and have everyone in the office play along... every time you go to make a copy do a little dance... tell her "this is our employee excercise program... if you make a copy or print something out you have to do a little dance... You know it keeps us fit!"

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
I would rather have one installed in my office for others to use. That way I don't have to get up to watch and stuff. That's all I'm saying.
For those that don't know, my wife took Stripper 101 not too long ago and just signed up for "Level 2". It's going to be awesome.
Our friend Jen finished Level 3 recently.
So where are you going to install the stripper pole?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Tell her that you think you've seen her before... that she seemed familiar to you when you first saw her...

...you know...

...at a club...

...late at night...

...where you can't touch the women...

...and no clothing is involved...