Quantcast

So I am going to the Clippers Game

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Tommorrow night, We won a few tickets for the skybox there, all expenses paid night, dinner, Drinks, Cab ride, hotel. Five of us are going from The shop. Im not a big Bball fan, but it should be a good time!!!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Too bad it's the Clippers, so the game won't be any good. Still, sounds like you'll have plenty else to do.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I see they're playing Orlando. Good stuff! You'll get to see Dwight Howard in action. :thumb:
Agreed. Orlando is legit. Too bad the Clips are sucking. And, making it worse for Clipper fans this year is that the Fakers are doing so well for no apparent reason.

The Staples Center is a great venue for basketball games. I'm sure the skybox will be rad!

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
I got ya beat, I get to see the Knicks vs Raptors on friday night, at least it is in a box with free food and beer, otherwise I would not be going.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm not a big basketball fan but I did get to see one of Jordan's last home games in Washington. It was a lot of fun. I was really impressed with the way Jordan played. He clearly was putting in a significantly more effort into the game than anyone on either team. He hustled back and forth while everyone else gasped for air.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well that was fun, Clippers lsot, suprise suprise, but It was actually a fun game, specally with Sam adams on tap!!!!!!!.., was a closer spread than I had expected. Oh yeah Final Bar tab for the compauy was a little over 2100!!! I love fun nights liek thiss, you know doing shots with the owners wife and all!!!!! Man she can drink well.....Ok, I think Imight be passingout soon.....