Quantcast

So I finished Shoveling he driveway ....

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
When I see these pics I'm always amazed how it never snows on the road. You Americans must have some crazy under road heating or some sh*t. Weird.:twitch:
Looks like a good time mate.:thumb:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nice! :D

Mt Snow got a solid 18" of light powder last night. Rachel and I got first tracks at 7:30 this morning. Absolutley phenomenal day.
East Coast Powder Day!! Yeah!!

Cool that you took advantage of it. We got the same here. I went snowshoeing for the first time in a year. Man am I going to be sore...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I spent 3 hours single speeding today. Think I got too much sun on my arms. But I would trade for some snow...hockey season with no snow just isnt right.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I spent 3 hours single speeding today. Think I got too much sun on my arms. But I would trade for some snow...hockey season with no snow just isnt right.
Lack of snow matters very little to Anahiem... 9 for 1 last 10. They are kicking ass!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Lack of snow matters very little to Anahiem... 9 for 1 last 10. They are kicking ass!
Yeah, big deal. So Teemo is back, so they are hot. Big deal. I went to a game down there specifically to see the Cup, and it was gone, sent to Toronto for cleaning and maintenance. Stupid Ducks...:disgust::rant:

(They do look scary heading into the stretch run.)