Quantcast

So I got a phone call

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
...From the Doctor today, ...."Mr Hampton, After reveiwing your xrays, We can se that not only do you have a fracture in your right wrist, but two small fractures in your left wrist as well. There is nothing we can do for them, just make sure your wearing your braces on both hands at all times for the next six weeks and come back for another set of xrays.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
That blows. Sorry to here it, healing vibes being sent your way.

Plus, look at the bright side... it's not your neck

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So your saying you have limp wrists? That's ok, there is a Mud Honeys forum for that :D

Just fooling. Take the time to heal those up right because if they don't now, they may never. Wrist issues are not something you want to deal with later down the road.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Take the time to heal those up right because if they don't now, they may never. Wrist issues are not something you want to deal with later down the road.
Well said. If you stay off your bike now (or take it very easy) you will be better off in the long run. You dont want to ride with jacked up wrists in the future.

Red Rabbit said:
That blows. Sorry to here it, healing vibes being sent your way.

Plus, look at the bright side... it's not your neck
ditto!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
sh*t dirty this is terriable news . are you gonig to be able to race this weekend ? f*ck it , tape it and go big !

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yeah, Instead of the Neoprene wraps for this weekend, I am going to have them taped with some nice strong cloth tape.

I do wish ther was something more that could be done, As the doctor explained it, if I was casted, I would need surgery later for possible spurs. As far as any Calcium or proteins or anything like that, The doc says I already have enough in my diet and not to worry about it. Oh well its all part of the game I guess

Oh, forgot, I did get a list of excersizes I am supposed to do a couple times a day to keep mobility as it heals.