Quantcast

so i got some jumps.

musicman

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
ive been keeping them mega low key but im getting tired of riding alone so... im goin saturday w/ a buddy.. there nothin huge little 8 foot tossers w/ 3 foot lips,a few berms, but there way flowy and thru the woods like djs should be.there are 3 real jumps and a jumpy roller thing. ill get pics up soon. pm me if u wanna come check em out. they are in the steck mopac area.

musicman

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
first set

second and berm

rollerthing

looking up the trail at the berm

and 2 of the hip

the hip is tiny but it will soon be much bigger and everything is gonna get taller and steeper as soon as its wet again.

J

JRB

bcd said:
keep it up its a start.

nice and hidden.
:thumb:
Unfortunately - when you think it's hidden, it gets flagged for development here lately. :(

musicman

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
yeah we built the set after the hip a little bigger, and next time it rains everything is getting a little taller. and mabie more gappage on the second set.

musicman

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
its raining so there about to get alot of work done on em, taller wider and well if i can manage it bigger gaps.

musicman

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
im gonna be diging.. if anyone wants to meet up where far west dead ends give me a call 718 637 7433. and if u find the jumps dont ride em wet!

WaveDude

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
TX
musicman said:
ive been keeping them mega low key but im getting tired of riding alone so...
A word of advice. I know it's boring to ride alone but only invite a few trusted buds along. 'Cause once the word is out they will be overrun. One guy tells another guy who tells another guy and it explodes. We were in the same boat. Started building up a spot. Posted where they were (being the nice guys that we are) so people would have a place to learn and start a DJ scene. Now the place is overrun with a bunch of barnies that don't do squat but f'k the place up. We've had some weekends with 30 people out and over time there have been 100's of riders. Guess how many help--2 regulars and maybe 5-10 others at various times. Guess how many f'k the place up, leave their trash around, ride 'em when it's wet--100's. Until you've busted your azz digging for days on a set you don't realize how much work it takes and most people don't/won't dig--they just poach. Seeing as you've put in some shovel time and know what it takes, PM me if you get out to Houston and I'll tell you where.