Quantcast

So i got This Helmet

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
when i got my Shadow. Its a Shoe RF-1000 and it is a XXXL. Its a little too big for me. I am going to get something that fits better. What does Everyone think my chances are of actually being able to sell this thing???... Its in Great shape No scratches, Pearl grey. Even has that goofy clip on the end of the chin strap. Any suggestions on options to finding someone with a Melon this big??? Let me know

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DirtyMike said:
when i got my Shadow. Its a Shoe RF-1000 and it is a XXXL. Its a little too big for me. I am going to get something that fits better. What does Everyone think my chances are of actually being able to sell this thing???... Its in Great shape No scratches, Pearl grey. Even has that goofy clip on the end of the chin strap. Any suggestions on options to finding someone with a Melon this big??? Let me know
Ebay that sucker!

P.S. Dang you have a big head! :D

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Hey if you havent bought another helmet yet, try on the Scorpion Exo 700. For $200 it is a pretty damn good helmet. And so far no fogging (i rode a couple of weeks ago it was about 30 degrees out and my speedo fogged but not the helmet.