Quantcast

So, I just broke up with mah girfriend

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
It actually didnt go that bad. We went for a walk, I told her how I felt, and she said she was kind of feeling the same way. Looks like we are still gonna be friends and stuff :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thats the only way to do it man. props on both of you being mature and still being friends after sharing important parts of your life together. now go out and get lots of poon-tang brother.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
biggins said:
thats the only way to do it man. props on both of you being mature and still being friends after sharing important parts of your life together. now go out and get lots of poon-tang brother.

Thanks for the props, and about the poon-tang, i'm not like thats, sorry

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
the Inbred said:
shouldn't you be taking your test?

Yes. I am on page 4. I have been distracted SOOO much. first neighbors, then this. This is why I procrastinate until the last day. Since this is not due till Tuesday, i'm not taking it too seriously. If it were due tomorrow, I would not have let all of those distractions happened.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BigMike said:
It actually didnt go that bad. We went for a walk, I told her how I felt, and she said she was kind of feeling the same way. Looks like we are still gonna be friends and stuff :)
Best way to do it. Trust me in a year or so, if both of you guys just happen to be single, you can always bring back that lovin feelin for a few rendezvous.
Really alot of times if you break up with a girl on bad terms usually both sides weren't taking care of business, then getting mad is a good excuse not to look at your side of the mess.... Better to get back to the drawing board there's a girl that's a fit, until then it never hurts to some shopping in the meantime, unless you wanna take a break which is smart too.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BigMike said:
Actually, yes. Company, somone to talk to, someone to be there. Some of us are not only out there for ass :)
You're never going to score with that attitude. Girls will read you like an open book. They dont want sensitive.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
But... But...

When it comes to bitch slapping, and referring to as bitch and ho, I'm right up there with the best of em :devil:

Seriously, I actually want to find a girl I can like for her, not just her pvssy

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BigMike said:
Seriously, I actually want to find a girl I can like for her, not just her pvssy
You say that like it's not what most people want. But you can like both, you know.. One without the other makes her a friend.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
You say that like it's not what most people want. But you can like both, you know.. One without the other makes her a friend.

And I do like both, I'm just saying that when I look for a girl, I dont ONLY look for sex. A lot of the people I know in college do. They will see a girl and try and get with her just to get her in bed. That is somthing I have never done, and never will do. Thats all i'm tryin to say :)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BigMike said:
And I do like both, I'm just saying that when I look for a girl, I dont ONLY look for sex. A lot of the people I know in college do. They will see a girl and try and get with her just to get her in bed. That is somthing I have never done, and never will do. Thats all i'm tryin to say :)
and lemme guess, you're a theater major too?