Quantcast

So I just go busted....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'm in a conference call and was reading something not paying any attention to what was going on..... and then I hear my name....

Turned out it had been a good minute of conversation directed at me that I didn't hear at all.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
ahaha, i'd be like what? i was high.. but i would have said, my phone was crackling up and it was all creaky..idk i had to switch phones

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
This from the King County Journal:

KENT, WA

Apologetic speeder leads cops on wild chase
Drivers had to move over for a speeding car being pursued by several police cars on Kent-Des Moines Road and other streets around the Interstate 5 interchange shortly after 8 a.m. Tuesday.

After speeding through red lights and a stop sign, making illegal U-turns and lane changes, the car finally skidded into a ditch.

The man driving was arrested after struggling with officers.

The man later calmed down and apologized to officers.

He explained that he wasn't thinking straight because he had been "smoking crack all night long," an officer said.

The pursuit began when a patrol officer tried to stop the car, but the driver sped away. The pursuit reached speeds of 80 mph on Kent-Des Moines Road before the fleeing driver was forced to slow amid heavy morning traffic.

The driver faces several charges, including reckless driving and felony eluding. Neither he nor a female passenger in the car were hurt.

Police said the passenger pointed out a crack pipe inside the car and said the man was smoking the drug during the chase. She was released without any charges.