Quantcast

So, I just got robbed

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Got home from a race in PA today at like 2:45am, my dead bolt was unlocked, my TV was gone, girlfriends monitor and my window air conditioner. my room is trashed, sh!t all over the place. apparantly its a new trend to pull out ac units, take the stuff, and leave out the front door.

fvckers :nuts:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jmight.. said:
why'd you get back so late!?
Well, it was just a craptacular day. I left Sunday morning at 6am to get to the lifts by the time the started running at 9:30. They didnt end up running until like....... 11 because somthing went wrong with them. Thats fine, I can deal with that. the race time got pushed back, again, thats fine. There were a lot of problems with the timing and placing, again, a little irritating, but understandable. The awards took FOREVER to happen, starting to get on my nerves a little, but still OK. Didn't leave the mountain until like.... 5 or 6, stopped to eat, and then got caught in a SHTLOAD of traffic on I70. on an incline, driving a stick. By this time, i'm pretty uptight. I had planned on being home by 8, I was still on the highway in PA at 8. Then I got cell phone service, and checked my messages. Thats when I almost lost it. Some random 6' tall black dude was wandering around my apartment earlier in the day, and i'm stuck in traffic, barely moving. stopped by my moms house in Springfield, then went on my way to Richmond, to file a report with the po-po.

Its now 4:00am, I've been up for 23 hours, and driven around 600 miles. I'm going to bed

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
That suxx I know how you feel last fall I had some jerks break into my car while sitting in my driveway with a floodlight on all night took a ton of stuff.
in my case my homeowners insurance covered most of it though

Why would you steal an air conditioner and leave the bikes????

J

JRB

Bummer, but at least you weren't really robbed. That's an actual confrontation that I wouldn't want to have. Sucks to be burglarized anyway.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow that sucks. me and some friends got robbed in a beach condo while we were in it asleep. guy wne through all out wallets and some suitcases. when we woke up money and credit cards were missing and the door was hanging open. the crazy thing is dude snaked his way through and around us to get to bedside tables and whatnot where our wallets were.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
today in my building two apartmens was robbed, just two flat under my apartment...
they take gold, and money nothing big like tv and stuff like that...
Apartments was get robbed at same time in 30min.
between 10 and 10,30 in morning, when guy wholive in one of apartment get home and saw he called police , theytook some fingerprints and leave..
It was very good organize, robbers look on family in that two apartments for few daysand learn when they leave...

before few years, robbers take my road bike and some stuff...
Today i was very lucky because my two fr bikes i keep in my room, so thanks God they ddint go otwo flat up and steel everything i have (bikes)

*buy bullet/robber/tank/granate proof doors now ! :P

ps. sorry for bad english

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
wow that sucks. me and some friends got robbed in a beach condo while we were in it asleep. guy wne through all out wallets and some suitcases. when we woke up money and credit cards were missing and the door was hanging open. the crazy thing is dude snaked his way through and around us to get to bedside tables and whatnot where our wallets were.
lets translate....

Me and some buddies got really drunk and brought back these girls who were smokin hotties. When we woke up we couldnt remember anything after the bar and all our money was gone :eek:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
lets translate....

Me and some buddies got really drunk and brought back these girls who were smokin hotties. When we woke up we couldnt remember anything after the bar and all our money was gone :eek:
......and there was blood in their underware and Biggins's thumb smelled like his friends farts.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Westy said:
......and there was blood in their underware and Biggins's thumb smelled like his friends farts.

Eh, it probably would of been funnier if you would of just left the innuendo alone, now you went and messed it all up :nope:

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Eh, it probably would of been funnier if you would of just left the innuendo alone, now you went and messed it all up :nope:
No it's still funny as hell. Sorry about the break in Mike....Like the guy said...
Blow up your neighborhood! Fvckers!! :think: