Quantcast

So I just moved to Washingtoon from Utah....

3Pin Rider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
PNW
....and I'll be living full time in Kirkland. I'm a little bummed to leave behind the hundreds of miles of singletrack I had out my back yard and lift serviced DHing only 15 minutes away. But I am so psyched to ride in the PNW. The quality of the freeriding and DHing is supposedly so much better out here. Also, that 16 hour drive to Whister every summer got really old. I drove down and rode Post Canyon and Black Rock last weekend and had the time of my life, so I'm convinced I'll have plenty of fun out here.

Anyways, I'm looking for some good peeps in the Seattle area to show me around and start riding with. I'm interested in checking out the Exits, SST, Galbraith, and any other good spots within a reasonable drive from Kirkland. Cam McCaul told me there's some sick riding at Exit ##! :brows:

I'm well equipped with a shuttle vehicle and my three trusty steeds (Uzzi VPX, Transition Preston, and Iron Horse Porter), so if you're heading anyplace cool and don't mind me tagging along then please let me know. In the meantime I'll have to ride St. Ed's by my lonesome with the occasional after work trip over to Japanese Gulch. I'll also be making frequent trips to Whister, the Shore, Post and Black Rock whenever I can so I'm more than happy to lend a ride.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Cam McCaul is soooooo old and washed up - what does he know? Yes, you definitely have the right bikes for this area. SST is a good place to meet alot of the locals since it's in a small area and everybody crosses paths with everybody else out there. There's alot better stuff beyond that for sure...most of which won't be posted about on these forums. That's the beauty of PM's.

Welcome and I hope you get a chance to experience what alot of us take for granted up here.

If only we had lift-accessed trails...D'OH!!!

micahb

Monkey
Jan 6, 2006
Washington
If you are going to be around Galbraith or heading to the Shore, get ahold of the guys from Drop'nZone in Ferndale. They used to go up to Van every week and ride. I have been gone for awhile though, don't know if they still do.

>>Black 06 DirtBag for sale, M<<

3Pin Rider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
PNW
I'm on the south end I think. Not too far from Juanita. Still just a newb here.

Any DJ's around here? I need to jump!!!

3Pin Rider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
PNW
Bibs, sorry to hear you're giving up such a sick ride. The component spec on that thing is killer. Boxxer World Cup, Avid Codes, SRAM XO.....mmmmm pork chops.

Do not fret....Hardtails Rule! At least that's what they say in Earthed.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Watch out for that Bibby guy. ;) Anyways, I'm busy for a few weeks but after that I can show you some stuff you'd like in the area. I'm in S. Kirkland by 520. St. ed's is pretty close for a quick spin but not for jumpy jumpy.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I'm still gonna get you out to take some sick shots of me sometime. Too busy right now, but I think I'd be a great addition to your site...:)~

slim

Chimp
May 24, 2007
Seattle
I work in Kirkland, new to the area.....but down to ride whenever. Don't know too many people to ride with, especially after-work-leaving-from-the-Eastside type people. So hit me up if you want to ride.