Quantcast

...So I just saw Get Rich Or Die Tryin'

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Nice. I am going tomorrow night.

edit: Wait, I thought you were manimal for a second. Your from SB, you probably wouldnt know a good movie if it hit you in the head.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I've decided I'm going to go see it, but prior to that, I'm going to go buy an XXXL baseball jersey, some size 44 pants, and a big baseball cap (with the flat brim and official sticker on of course)and wear that to the theatre. :p And then wear my white Vans with no laces. :p Think I'll get any looks?

;):p (me being completely 'out of place' in the whole hiphop culture)

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
COmtbiker12 said:
I've decided I'm going to go see it, but prior to that, I'm going to go buy an XXXL baseball jersey, some size 44 pants, and a big baseball cap (with the flat brim and official sticker on of course)and wear that to the theatre. :p And then wear my white Vans with no laces. :p Think I'll get any looks?

You basically just described 75% of the students at my school. I'm a minority here.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
mack said:
Nice. I am going tomorrow night.

edit: Wait, I thought you were manimal for a second. Your from SB, you probably wouldnt know a good movie if it hit you in the head.
Please do not associate me with those other kids from Santa Barbara.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
Yesterday's NWD 6 premiere would have been an excellent opportunity to round up all of SB's ridemonkey grom-tards and deport them. That kid who took a dump (literally) on tunnel (DH SB Rider?) was there.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
It was my burfday yesterday. I saw dh sb rider there. I don't live in SB, so i can't be associated w/ them. I setup that premier and it was fun, and a bunch of people came.

I don't know what you look like, thrillkill, I probably saw you. I look like i'm 12, but so did the rest of the kids there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
konabiker said:
And was surprised...It was actually the best movie I have seen in a long time.
You must have very low standards as to what constitutes a great movie.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mtnbrider said:
It was my burfday yesterday. I saw dh sb rider there. I don't live in SB, so i can't be associated w/ them....
Isn't that the kid who took a dump in the middle of the trail? (dhsbrider)

Happy birthday! how old are you now?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
COmtbiker12 said:

Dat would be tight, yo! I was going to see it yesterday, but I wanted to wait until I could get my corn rows fixed up and get a new FUBU jacket.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'll wait until it comes out on dvd so I can avoid seeing it then.

I'm holding out for the Vinilla Ice story "Get rich then die broke", myself.