Quantcast

So I just went to the bathroom...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
...in the back of the building that my studio is in, and I saw something odd. There was a single raw green bean floating in the toilet. Just one green bean and nothing else in there.

weird

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
If you poop out a green crayola crayon halfway out your butthole you can make a cool picture of a forest on the bathroom wall with your ass. Then you'll have something peaceful to look at next time you take a dump.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Damnit, I sprayes the laptop with soda. I just looked in this thread as I am watching Harold and Kuar go to white castle, and of coarse it was right at the Battlesh&t scene. Damnit thats funny

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you poop out a green crayola crayon halfway out your butthole you can make a cool picture of a forest on the bathroom wall with your ass. Then you'll have something peaceful to look at next time you take a dump.
Drink enough purple kook-aide and it turns your poop really really green, no crayon necessary.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Classic example of a veggie fetish twistophile. Make sure you keep an eye on your pets. An active veggie fetish twistophile can ruin the whole neighborhood. I don't envy you..
Interesting.

So are you saying that the green bean made its way there in a non-traditional manner ?

Sure puts a new twist on the whole organic gardening thing.

I will have to look into this more.

I'll have some time to think about it during tomorrow's ride. There is a 4 mile climd between DH sections.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Interesting.

So are you saying that the green bean made its way there in a non-traditional manner ?

Sure puts a new twist on the whole organic gardening thing.

I will have to look into this more.

I'll have some time to think about it during tomorrow's ride. There is a 4 mile climd between DH sections.
Most communities have a vegetable offenders list. I suggest you check there for astonishing revelations concerning your neighbors.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
If it'd made the complete journey, it wouldn't be bright green anymore. What you got there is the comparably rare male bulemic. Was anyone brushing their teeth when you strolled on into the facilities?